WELCOME TO CFMC PRESCHOOL
The CFMC Preschool is a non-profit ministry of Canton First Methodist Church, established to meet the needs of the children of its congregation and the surrounding community. This ministry is dedicated to providing a balanced program that helps families raise children with strong Christian values who possess all the skills necessary to enter elementary school.
Our mission is to inspire children in their day-to-day learning through the ministry of Jesus Christ by helping them grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
Learning Is Fun!
As our preschool children participate in many hands-on, age-appropriate activities, they don’t even realize that they are learning – but they are! Instilling in our children the idea that Preschool is fun helps develop a lifelong love of learning.
Preparing Young Minds
At CFMC Preschool, we prepare our preschool students with the skills they need and the encouragement and confidence that comes from knowing they are loved by God. This foundation prepares them to thrive in their future environments.
- Offers classes for children who are 1, 2, 3, or 4 years of age by September 1st of the year enrolling.
- Offers a class for Young Fives who turn 5 by December 31st of the year enrolling.
- Follows the Cherokee County school calendar, except for our beginning and ending dates.
- Observes daily hours of 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, except for the Young Fives class which is 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Provides a safe and secure environment for children through the use of a security system which requires all visitors to be buzzed into the Preschool area.
- Welcomes children of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights and privileges and activities available to children enrolled in our program.