Canton First Methodist Church provides ongoing support to the following organizations both financially and through service projects:
- MUST Ministries | Serving our neighbors in need … transforming lives and communities in response to Christ's call. About MUST Ministries
- Murphy-Harpst Children’s Center | A nearly 100-year legacy of providing safe, stable homes for Georgia’s most vulnerable children who have been abused and neglected. About Murphy Harpst
- Goshen Valley | Located on 160 acres in northern Cherokee County, is home to around 40 young men in foster care age 8-18. About Goshen Valley
- Life for Children Ministry | A ministry with a passion and a heart for offering hope and new life to orphans of HIV/AIDS and vulnerable children in western Kenya. About Life for Children Ministry
- Dunamis | In Quito, Ecuador serving underaged girls who have been rescued from sex trafficking and sexual abuse. Dunamis teaches life skills while providing a Christ-centered environment focused on restoration to enable them to reintegrate into the world as healthy young women. About Dunamis
- Jungle Kids for Christ | To empower children of the jungle so that they can break the cycle of poverty and abuse and share that message of transformation with their family, community, country, and world. About Jungle Kids for Christ
To learn more on how you can help, contact .