Preschool Registration will be ONLINE Only and Begins on the following dates:
Monday, January 30, 2023
Monday, February 6, 2023
Monday, February 13, 2023
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Enrollment fee in the amount of $200 per family, is due at time of registration. The Enrollment fee MUST be paid for your child’s registration to be considered complete.
- Child must be of age by September 1, 2023, for the class they are registering for.
- Children entering 3-year-old classes must be fully potty-trained.
- Children entering Young Fives Class must be 5 by December 31, 2023, with preference given to children already 5 by September 1, 2023.
- Placement of all children in the CFMC Preschool is left to the discretion of the Directors and Administrative Staff.
- The Preschool welcomes children of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges and activities available to students enrolled in the Preschool Program.
- CFMC Preschool may be limited in professional staff prepared and trained to give assistance to students with specific learning disabilities, emotional disturbances, special needs, hyperactive behavior, or severe visual/hearing impairments. Parents should speak with Director to determine if their child’s needs can be met and still allow for a mutually happy environment for all children.
- For information about Tuition, click on the Tuition tab from the main page.
- BEFORE registering, please click “Registration Information” and read details and directions for the registration process.
Current & Previous Families of CFMC Preschool
Do NOW, PRIOR to registration:
- BEFORE registering a sibling, you MUST call or email the preschool so that we can add any new children to your account. If you don’t do this, you will not be able to register those children. You can do this by contacting the office at 770-720-3225 or email us at with the sibling's name, gender and DOB.
- Beginning on Monday, February 6th, you will click the link below or log in at www.myprocare.com using your email address we have on file.
Please click the corresponding link below to register for 2023-24:
**Very IMPORTANT: During the registration process, under "Relationships," please list anyone allowed to pick up your child from preschool. This is your Emergency Pick-up List.
New Families ONLY: Use this link to Register
*For New Families: This is a pre-registration process. Within 1-2 weeks, the preschool will review your information and you will receive an email to let you know if a space is available. If a space is available, the email will include a link to complete the registration process and pay the registration fee.
Tours of the facility are available upon request. Please call the Preschool office at 770-720-3225 or email Preschool Director, Melissa Deegan at or Associate Director of Operations, Stephanie Jones at to schedule a tour or to receive more information.