THE SPIRIT OF FITNESS
Join global fitness expert Gin Miller for 12 weeks of training, nutrition and more! Get ready to live life more abundantly in 2019.
Cost: $1 per class (a $49 value). That’s it! Only $1 to train with World Fitness Expert Gin Miller.
When: Every Tuesday beginning October 2, 2018 from 6:30 PM -7:30 PM.
Location: Canton First UMC Fellowship Hall
Class Descriptions: Gin will offer a variety of classes on different nights, including the following:
- Dance-Smash!: A fun filled fitness class inspired by various movement styles and rhythmic sequences.
- CORE Galore: A workout geared in and around the middle muscles of the abdomen and back, improving posture and stature.
- Tone and Sculpt: a light weight resistance class for total body shaping and strength.
- LIA: A low impact class using simple cardio moves designed to increase energy, heart health and overall fitness.
- Long and Lean: A ballet inspired workout using classical dance moves that elongate and sculpt muscles of the lower body, shoulders and CORE.
- Gentle Yoga: A mat based sequence of strengthening and stretching holds using body weight, balance and breathing practice. Perfect for beginners.
What to Bring: Just bring a towel and a water bottle and get ready to be encouraged and motivated to a new you!
About Gin Miller
Creator of the Step Training fitness phenomenon in the late 80’s, Atlanta native Gin Miller has earned the worldwide reputation as a preeminent exercise professional and is the driving force behind STEP Reebok.
Gin Miller’s blueprint for success is found in her constant quest for new ideas, her engaging warm personality and sense of humor, and her admirable communication and teaching skills. Gin currently runs her own company, Gin Miller Productions, LLC and serves as a consultant for corporations in wellness programming and fitness product development.