NEXT STEPS 1
LOVE, lead, launch
At the core of our being we want to experience love. But love defined by the world leaves people feeling lost and broken. Jesus exhibits a love that empowers, engages, and energizes a heart with compassion and grace. It is a love that never quits, never fails, never ends. It is this kind of love that God wishes us to experience with Him.
Therefore, love is our first step to understanding who we are and who our God is. Jesus replied: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
1) At Canton First UMC, we believe one of your first steps is understanding that God loves you.
2) We also, believe one of the most important steps is falling in love with God and understanding what it means to make Jesus your Lord and Savior.
3) An even deeper step is understanding what it means to be baptized, and what baptism truly means for your life. Every second Sunday we will have what we call BAPTISM SUNDAY. The dates are below. Just sign up and we will have one of our clergy leads call and talk to you about the process.
DATES: May 7, June 11, July 9, August 13, September 10, October 8, November 12, December 10
- If you have questions about what it means to make Jesus your Lord and Savior we want to help. We want to guide. We want to support.
- If you have questions about what it means to be baptized we want to answer those questions so you can understand the impact it can have on your life.
Please fill out the information below and a clergy person will contact you immediately. Your FIRST STEP starts here!