MURPHY-HARPST WELCOME KITS
Your donations are needed to help us provide Welcome Kits for the newly admitted youth at the Murphy-Harpst Children’s Center. Often these youth arrive with very few possessions. The Welcome Kits contain personal hygiene items that help meet the children’s basic needs and also boosts their self-confidence and well-being.
The CFUMC Mission Committee is collecting personal care items during September and October. Contributions can be in the form of complete kits packed in plastic shoe box containers or as individual items from the list below.
Financial contributions can be made through the Sunday offering or through the church office. (Mark checks for “Murphy-Harpst Welcome Kits.”)
WHERE TO LEAVE ITEMS: Place donations in the donation barrel marked “Murphy-Harpst Welcome Kits” located near the Welcome Center in the narthex.
DEADLINE TO DONATE: September through October 2019
Welcome Kit Donation Items:
(Plastic Shoe Box for Packing Items)
- Dove and Dial Bar Soap
- Plastic Bar Soap Holder
- Shampoo and Conditioner (Cantu Products for ethnic hair or Suave, Pantene, Head and Shoulders Products for Caucasian hair), Shea Moisturizer
- Deodorant (Old Spice, Suave, Dove, Brut, Axe)
- Plastic Toothbrush Holder
- Toothpaste (regular size)
- Dental Floss
- Body Lotion (Coco Butter, Suave, Nivea, Lubriderm for allergies)
- Hair Brush, Comb or Pick (Flat, Round, Combs for all types of hair)
- Hair Bands for girls (ponytail bands)
- Feminine hygiene pads or tampons
- Nail file and clippers
For questions about the Welcome Kits, contact .
Additional information about Murphy-Harpst’s programs is available at murphyharpst.org.