Every Monday, from 01/21/2019 to 03/04/2019, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
If you’re married, this course is for you! Whether newly married or a veteran couple seeking to strengthen your relationship, you will find a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help improve your marriage.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s "love language" and much, much more….
When & Where: Monday evenings, 6:30 to 9:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall
Facilitator: Candy Wilbanks
Cost: $40 per couple, which includes two workbooks & dinner. Childcare is available, with a small fee and advance reservation.
Registration required: Contact the church office at 770-479-2502 for more information.
Note: Registration is limited to 20 couples.