Adult Bible Study: “Meat & Potatoes”
Wednesday Nights activities end for summer break on May 29, 2019.
Location: Fellowship Hall
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM – Bring your own meal and fellowship together.
- 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM – “Meat & Potatoes” Bible Study
We all love junk food! Desserts, hot wings, holiday foods are all good, for a while. But eventually we hunger for a good, solid meal - meat and potatoes. It's the same with our spiritual lives. We get plenty of "candy" and "sweet stuff." It's easy to grab a spiritual "meal" on the go from our phones. but eventually those don't satisfy the hunger deep inside of us. We want "Meat & Potatoes."
Join Pastors Kenny and Kelly on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30 beginning January 16th for a deep, satisfying and applicable discussion of Sunday's sermon topic. In this study time, you will learn to dig deeper into the scripture with some simple tools and let the scripture speak to YOU, right where you are in your life.
Starting at 5:45 PM
- M&Ms Elementary Children’s Choir (Kindergarten through 3rd Grade) – Meet in Adult Choir room from 5:45 PM until 6:30 PM.
- Students – M.O.V.E. - Mission outreach for our students to go out into the community and serve in the name of Jesus. Students meet in the Den at 5:45 PM and then go off site to serve.
Starting at 6:30 PM
- Mini M&M’s Preschool Choir (ages 3 and 4) meets at 6:30 PM in room #111 for music, songs, experiential learning and Christian Education and biblical teaching.
- Elementary (Kindergarten-3rd Grade) – Meets in room 118 for groups.
- Connect 4:5 (4th & 5th Grade) – Meets in room 126 for groups.
- Adults – Pastor’s Study in the Fellowship Hall. Join us for small group community and theological discussions.
Note: Nursery is available from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM for children of participants in adult studies and adult choir.
All Wednesday night activities conclude at 7:30 PM.