Wednesday Nights at Canton First UMC
Beginning September 5, 2018
We know life can be hectic and schedules are never ending; however, we also know the human heart desires connection and community in order to thrive and live in abundance. Wednesday nights are a chance to do just that - press the pause button and just BREATHE.
Join us for a time to inhale through discipleship and small group community that will equip us to then exhale and put that very breath back out into the world in service and love.
Starting at 5:45 PM
- M&Ms Elementary Children’s Choir (Kindergarten through 3rd Grade) – Meet in Adult Choir room from 5:45 PM until 6:30 PM.
- Students – M.O.V.E. - Mission outreach for our students to go out into the community and serve in the name of Jesus. Students meet in the Den at 5:45 PM and then go off site to serve.
Starting at 6:30 PM
- Mini M&M’s Preschool Choir (ages 3 and 4) meets at 6:30 PM in room #111 for music, songs, experiential learning and Christian Education and biblical teaching.
- Elementary (Kindergarten-3rd Grade) – Meets in room 118 for groups.
- Connect 4:5 (4th & 5th Grade) – Meets in room 126 for groups.
- Adults – Pastor’s Study in the Fellowship Hall. Join us for small group community and theological discussions.
Note: Nursery is available from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM for children of participants in adult studies and adult choir.
All activities for BREATHE conclude at 7:30 PM.
Contact Rev. Sherri Juliani at for more information.