All communications from Canton First United Methodist Church, whether to church members or the community, must follow the requirements of the CFUMC Marketing and Communication Policy which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Weekly announcements in the church bulletin
- Announcements/presentations during worship services, including Ministry Moments during Sunday services
- Weekly Email updates
- Monthly Newsletters
- Church websites
- Bulletin boards/monitors/displays/posters/flyers
- Outdoor signs and banners
- Print and online advertising, marketing, and information, including social media
- Email communications made on behalf of church staff, lay leaders, or activities hosted by CFUMC
- Privacy of church member and staff information
You can use the online form at the bottom of this page to submit your communication request or print the form (link to PDF below) and turn it in to the church office.
A Communications Request form must be submitted to the Communications Specialist at least 4 weeks prior to the promotion start date for any form of communication. The Communications Specialist will contact you after your request has been received.